Thursday, September 25, 2008

The things you've always wanted but....



I love riding my motorcycle on warm Arizona evenings. There's nothing quite like a warm but not hot desert breeze when a million stars are out in the night sky. All you hear is the far off chirp of crickets and the deep rumble of the Harley beneath you as you throttle through the curves of the red rock canyons of Sedona.

A few years back I didn't ever think I would be able to enjoy that type of leisure time to myself or share it with my wife but, Now things are looking much different. Years ago I found myself like many other people stuck in a job with an OK but just OK paycheck. Able to make the bills and pay the mortgage but that's about it.

Change came when I started researching the different opportunities available for work at home, retire early programs out there on the net. Truthfully, I found allot of them were scams and empty promises with some loud mouth sales person on the other end using strong arm tactics on me. Most of them I told to p__s off!

Among those scams though I did come across quite a few situations either no money up front, or a small payment with none recurring costs which made sense. Not because of a car salesmen type kid but because with research I found the ideas were sound. Most of these programs I found don't make promises of overnight super wealth, they are pretty straight forward about at least having to do some leg work. I appreciated that and then looked over their material and the ones that had a sound foundation I tried.

Much to my satisfaction that little effort I put into looking them over turned into profit for me in the end.

I now have the time to do these things more often and I do not follow someone else's time schedule. I make my own rules. You can do that as well. In fact if you really apply yourself you can do even better!

How about an extra 1k or 2k a month on top of the paycheck? Or how about shooting for 2 years and retirement? Maybe there's a sweet looking Mustang GT you've had your eye on or that fully loaded Harley like mine in the photo? These things are possible with someone to share those secrets of investment with you, where you should start and what options you have out there. I'm here to give you that by offering you material, and products as well as offers from others that allow you in most circumstances to work from home on your own PC or locally in your area. Sound Good? If you think so then check out the frequent offers I'll post here and you could be more relaxed too!

-Andrew

No comments: